On the 10th Day of Fitmas, my coach gave to me…10 Leaping Lunges, 9 Calf Raises, 8 Crunches, 7 Tuck Jumps, 6 Squats, 5 Perfect Push Ups, 4 Tricep Dips, 3 Tricep Push Ups, a 2-Minute Plank, a 1-Minute Jog and my favorite fitness inspired gift list!
For all of the fitness lovers and food preppers out there I wanted to share a few of my favorite things
- The Fit-Bit Blaze: The perfect accessory for every fitness fanatic. This device is built to track your workouts, monitor your performance stats, and gauge your progress. PurePulse continuous heart rate and multi-sport modes enhance every exercise, and so much more!
- The Bowflex Select-tech Dumbbell Set: Each dumbbell adjusts from 5 to 52.5 pounds; adjusts in 2.5-pound increments up to the first 25 pound, they allow you rapidly switch from one exercise to the next and eliminates the need for multiple dumbbells cluttering your workout space! Win-Win!
- Beachbody On Demand Membership: Stream 100’s of workouts, step by step fitness guides, detailed workout calendars, FIXATE – Cooking show, one on one coaching and more!
- Rx Protein Bars: Whole food protein bars made with egg whites, dates, nuts and natural ingredients like 100% cacao or blueberries to provide added taste and texture. No added sugar, no gluten, no soy, no dairy, no GMO, no B.S 12g of egg white protein, 4g of fiber, 200 calories. Perfect as a breakfast bar on-the-go, pre- and post-workout bite, or a convenient and healthy snack between meals – yes please! Chocolate Sea Salt is my favorite just an FYI
- Core De Force: Nothing like a badass, MMA inspired workout to get moving, sweating and feeling like you can take on the world!
- Shakeology: There isn’t anything else out there that can give you 70+ Superfood packed into 1 delicious shake. Filled with proteins and fiber – to help reduce hunger and food cravings. Antioxidants, Phytonutrients, Vitamins, and Minerals – to help fight free radical damage and help support a healthy immune system. Adaptogen Herbs – traditionally used to help the body adapt and respond to the effects of stress and Prebiotics, Probiotics, and Digestive Enzymes – to help nutrient absorption and support regularity and healthy digestion.
- Nike Flyknit 4.0: A good pair of shoes can go a long way, and I’m not talking about high heels. Nike Flyknits are my favorite sneaker for HIIT training! Having the right shoe for the right workout is important. Not all sneakers are made the same.
- Hippie Runner Headbands: The best and cutest workout headbands and one of my favorite #momboss businesses.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo: This is a must have for all my fit chicks out there! We all no that washing and drying our hair…well honestly its just a pain, so grab some Batiste Dry Shampoo and with a few quick sprays instantly leaves hair feeling clean, fresh and full of body and texture.
- Bento Box Food Prep Containers: When you are a food preppin’ fool, these storage containers are a must have! Three different compartments so you can freeze or take with you a complete meal just in one container. MICROWAVEABLE, DISHWASHER, FREEZER SAFE & LEAK-RESISTANT and spacing saving!!!